IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
Czech brewery & beer trip accepts bookings subject to the following
- Your Contract with Czech brewery & beer trip:
Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between Jan Rutkowski / Czech brewery & beer trip/ and the Client comes into existence. The Czech brewery & beer trip reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Czech Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Courts. No employee of Czech brewery & beer trip other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- Payment, Cancellation, Refund, and procedure to cancel a booking
2.1 Credit card payments are accepted for online bookings only, through our secure payment gateway at www.Czechbeertrip.com. The rates offered online reflect all current promotions. Rate in EUR is only informative. They depend on an actual exchange rate. Any new special promotions are not applicable on an existing e-ticket. The deposit paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Czech brewery & beer trip by the date & place specified for each tour. No refunds are possible after the start of the tour.
Payments for some group tours are made via bank transfer /this is always stated/.
2.2 Cancellation by you
- cancellation received earlier than 1 month before the tour date – 80% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 2 weeks before the tour date – 60% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 1 week before the tour date – 40% refund of the full price
- cancellation received earlier than 48 hours before the tour start time – 20% refund of the full price
- cancellation received later than 48 hours before the tour start time – 0% refund of the full price
2.3 Cancellation by us
- In the event of inclement weather, the decision to cancel will be made by Czech brewery & beer trip staff at least 8 hours before the start of the tour. If roads are fair and our brewery partners are open, we make every effort to run our tours as scheduled. If we have to cancel a tour due to weather full refunds will be provided. Should you wish to reschedule due to inability to travel during the inclement weather, please give us a call at +420 604 802 906 to discuss your options, a fee may apply if your tour was still scheduled to operate.
- Changes by You
- Changes by You:
- In case you book by e-mail, any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Changes by Us:
- While Czech brewery & beer trip will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modifying a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. The Czech brewery & beer trip reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Czech brewery & beer trip will inform through the webpage or e mail the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
- 5 . Travel Insurance
- Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
- Czech Brewery & Beer trip shall not be liable for any bodily injury, illness or death, damage or loss of personal items, theft caused to customers.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Passports, identification, and Visas:
It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Czech brewery & beer trip.
We reserve the right to take digital and film photographs and videos of people on our tour,
to be used by us in advertising and marketing at our discretion
- 7. Age, Fitness, and Participation:
Each client must be at least of the age of 18 thus he/she can drink alcohol legally in Czech republic. Client agrees that he/she will consume alcohol responsible and in appropriate amount. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Czech brewery & beer trip does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Czech brewery & beer trip cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Czech brewery & beer trip reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of employees Czech brewery & beer trip tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with us. If in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe comfortable or happy progress of the tour.
Tour guide has an ultimate right to interrupt the tour anytime without compensation when the attendees do not follow the rules above. We reserve the right to stop serving alcohol to any intoxicated clients. We do this to protect the client and his or her health.
8 . Czech Laws and Behaviour
Czech Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Czech brewery & beer trip are expected to obey Czech laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Czech brewery & beer trip of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time directly to the accommodation owner or manager or other suppliers. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Czech brewery & beer trip as a result of the Clients actions. Czech brewery & beer trip s expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If in Beer Tours opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Czech brewery & beer trip l is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Czech brewery & beer trip will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Czech brewery & beer trip will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against the tour operator (Get Involved Experiences) because of the actions of a patron will be the sole responsibility of that person(s). Get Involved Experiences strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate.
- Illness or Disability:
Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Czech brewery & beer trip to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety and enjoyment at such times as may be appropriate.
- If You Have a Complaint:
If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Czech brewery & beer trip is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Czech brewery & beer trip being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Czech brewery & beer trip within 5 days
of the completion of the tour.
Any questions should be addressed to email@example.com
- Our Responsibilities:
The tours operated or supplied by Czech brewery & beer trip have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own will.
We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues or suppliers.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users of drinking age in his/her country. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone not of drinking age in his/her country is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Servise. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you of drinking age in your country and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. The inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.